Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
2. Coat a 20 cm diameter pan with butter and flour.
3. In a stand mixer, beat the Quescrem Mascarpone together with the sugar using the paddle or an electric whisk until well blended.
4. While mixing, add the eggs one by one and mix until they are completely integrated.
5. On the other hand, in a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and sift.
6. Add to the previous mixture with the help of a spatula using encircling movements until it is perfectly blended.
7. Place the mixture in the previously jacketed mold and bake with heat up and down at 170ºC for 55 minutes or until cooked (insert a wooden toothpick in the center of the cake and check that it comes out clean).
8. Let cool, unmold and cut to taste.
This sponge cake prepared with mascarpone can be used as a base to prepare any other recipe. By incorporating mascarpone in the recipe, you will get a spongy and very rich result.