1. Put the sugar and the Quescrem Mascarpone in a bowl and stir with a spatula until the two ingredients are combined.
2. Sift the flour with the impeller and the salt. Make a volcano on the table with these ingredients and place the Quescrem Mascarpone and sugar mixture in the center.
3. Knead carefully until a smooth dough is formed.
4. Let stand in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
5. Roll out with a rolling pin on baking paper to a thickness of 4 mm and cut with a pastry cutter to the desired size and shape.
6. Transfer to a baking tray with baking paper on the base and bake at 170º until lightly browned.
1. Place the sugar and mascarpone in the planetary mixer with the paddle attachment and knead until well blended.
2. Finally add the flour with the flour improver and knead until a homogeneous dough is formed.
3. Place in a cookie press and shape into a cylindrical form.
4. Rest in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
5. Cut to desired thickness and bake at 170º for 17 minutes.