For the crumble
For the creamy mascarpone and lime sauce
For the Swiss meringue
1. Mix all the ingredients until a crumbly dough is obtained.
2. Bake at 160ºC for 25 minutes.
Slightly temper the dough and pass it through the kneading robot with the kneading arm.
spiral to generate small pieces the size of the earth.
4. Bake at 180ºC for 10 more minutes.
5. Store at room temperature.
Mascarpone and lime cream sauce
Mix the starch with the sugar and 300g of the milk and whisk.
Add the egg yolks.
2. In a saucepan, heat the Mascarpone Quescrem in a saucepan together with
with the rest of the milk and the lime peel until it boils, add the
sugar mixture and stir until it returns to a boil.
3. Remove from the fire
4. Stir while cooling to avoid the formation of lumps.
5. Once cold, put in a piping bag.
1. Heat everything together in a bain-marie and stir until the
mixture reaches 55º C.
2. Place in blender and blend until cool on high speed and whip.
3. Put in a piping bag.
Put crumble in the bottom of a glass or cup.
2. Fill with Mascarpone and lime cream.
3. Drizzle the meringue over the cream as decoration. (It is also
can be burned with a blowtorch to give it a toasted touch).
4. Grate lime rind over the surface.