1. Put the sugar and the Quescrem Mascarpone in a bowl and stir with a spatula until the two ingredients are combined.
2. Sieve the flour with the baking powder and the salt. Make a volcano on the table with these ingredients and place the Quescrem Mascarpone and sugar mixture in the centre.
3. Knead gently until a smooth dough is formed.
4. Leave to rest in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
5. Roll out with a rolling pin on a baking paper to a thickness of 4 mm and cut it with a mold to the desired size and shape.
6. Transfer it to a baking tray with baking paper on the base and bake it at 170º until golden brown.
1. Place the sugar and the mascarpone in the stand mixer with the kneeding tool and knead until they are combined.
2. Finally, add the flour with the baking powder and knead until a homogeneous dough is formed.
3. Put into a biscuit press and shape into a cylinder.
4. Leave to rest in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
5. Cut to the desired thickness and bake them at 170º for 17 minutes.